What We Believe
- BIBLE: We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God and is our basis for preaching, teaching, and living.
- COMMUNITY: We reaffirm our need to meet together as a community of believers to worship God.
- DIRECTION: We acknowledge the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives and, through daily prayer and study of scripture, look to Him for direction and the power to carry out His will.
- CHILDREN AND YOUTH: We are committed to a strong program of Christian Education to train our children and youth, as well as our adult members, to know and to love God and to be obedient to His will.
- WITNESS: We believe it is our responsibility to equip our members to be witnesses and to testify of their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- MISSIONS: We accept the challenge of our Lord to "go into all the world and preach the gospel". We are a missions-minded Church. We recognize our responsibility to respond to the needs of the Church locally, nationally, and globally.
- WHOLE PERSON: We believe it is the responsibility of the Church to attend to the spiritual and physical needs of its members, caring for the whole person in a loving family relationship.
- OUTWARD: We endeavor to be a witness to the community and to have concern and charity for those outside the Church.
For more about what Presbyterians believe, see pcusa.org.